- Pagina de Contacto
- Tipos de Seguros
- Conseguir Empleo
- Deferred Action
- Defensa Criminal
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you’d need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, insurance can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
- Are you a home or condo owner, a renter, or a landlord? As a home or condo owner, you want to make sure you’re protecting your home, your possessions, and yourself, family and guests in the event of damage or injury. Renters will want to protect their possessions, which will not be covered by a landlord’s insurance. And landlords want to protect their properties, while protecting themselves from liability. Note: Liability coverage is not included in our standard landlord policy, but is available as an add-on coverage.
- Do you have collections of art or other valuables? Your homeowners insurance generally covers the contents of your house. However, there are often limits on items like jewelry, paintings, or other collectibles. Adding a scheduled personal property endorsement can provide coverage for your special belongings, with no deductible. Creating an inventory of your home or property’s contents is a good idea.
- Are you concerned about out-of-pocket expenses if your home or property becomes unlivable? You may find yourself with extra, unforeseen expenses, for repairs, replacements, or living costs. Your policy can help cover those.
Your policy is comprised of the options you select:
- What you buy. Coverages are priced individually, so how much you'll pay for your policy depends on how many coverages you buy plus umbrella policies.
- How much each will cover. Deductibles lower the premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $600 deductible, you would need to pay the first $600 of the covered loss. Higher deductibles generally lower your premium, but increase the amount you must pay if a loss occurs.
- Limits. You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
* Insure multiple policies - Insuring both your auto and home qualifies you for a discount on both insurance policies.
* Proximity to fire stations or installtion of burglar alarms can reduce your insurance costs.
Protection for Your Home "Property or Dwelling Coverage" - This typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a kitchen fire or windstorm.
Protection for People Personal Liability Coverage - This applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
Medical Coverage - This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
Additional Living Expenses - If you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss, Safeco will pay additional living expenses typically for up to 24 months while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
Protection for Personal Property Insurance - Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, sports equipment and other items that mean a lot to you. This helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
Landlords - We help landlords relax. You can’t be with your rental 24 hours a day, but your landlord protection insurance can. We understand the special challenges of protecting both your property and your own liability. Landlord Protection Insurances typically give you choices when purchasing the coverage you need.
- Landlord Protection coverage is designed for landlords of tenant-occupied, multiple dwellings.
- Providing only the level of coverage you need lowers your cost.
- Extended dwelling coverage will automatically cover up to 25% above the amount for which your dwelling is insured in the event a major or total loss exceeds your coverage.